Affordable Coverage For Affordable Housing
The AHRP package offers approved coverage by banks and syndicators as the insuring agreement has the backing of an AM Best “A+ Rated” insurance company. Rates are below market which means more funds stay in your development. There are no association fees involved with joining the AHRP family.
AHRP, as a subsidiary of Housing Authorities Risk Retention Pool (HARRP), is provided the experience of a successfully operated “pooled coverage administration.” Since 1987, HARRP’s service to housing authorities is well known in the three western states. The aim now is to reach out with this experience to the affordable housing sector with our lost cost insurance program.
Service & Sound Advice
The AHRP advantage extends decades of experience to affordable housing with full time risk and claims management and years of hands on involvement to protect your valuable assets.
Who Can Join?
Housing associations, tax credit partnerships for affordable housing, nonprofit housing organizations, housing authorities converting their portfolio to non-governmental funding, or HARRP members needing property manager’s coverage.
How Do We Get A Quote?
- Underwriters Questionnaire
- Certificate Request
- Notice of Incident or Claim
- Chain of Evidence
- Loss Control Funding
- Vehicle Accident Reporting Form
Loss Control Bulletin Directory
- Effective Fire Safety
- Sample of Vehicle Home Garaging
- Free Fire Prevention Resources
- Elevation Certificates
- Fire Protection System Inspection
- Flood Risk Mitigation
- Fire Pits, Pools, Bouncy Castles and Trampolines
Risk Management Directory
- PESLIC Policy
- Use of Space Agreement
- Contractual Risk Transfer Requirements
- Sample Memorandum Agreement
- Tenant Activities Release Agreements
- At Which Value Should Property be Insured?
- Day Care Insurance Requirements
- Sample Service Animal Policy
- Washington Indemnification
- Oregon Indemnification
- California Indemnification
- Nevada Indemnification