Notice of Claim or Incident
AHRP Notice of Claim - If you have a claim or incident to report, you must submit a claim report to AHRP as soon as you become aware of an incident which has, or is likely to result in a claim against you.
The form should be submitted via email to Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rick at email@example.com. It can also be faxed to 360-574-9401.
Water Damage Claims
Water damage losses of any kind need to be handled differently than other claims. Water damage can create a lot of additional destruction if not addressed properly and immediately! Structures and sub-structures, as well as flooring and woodwork, can deteriorate rapidly if water is not immediately extracted commercially with drying and de-humidification. Not only can deterioration progress, but mold and mildew will develop within 24 hours or less.
All maintenance staff, on-site staff and emergency personnel, should be trained on how to handle water claims. Even if there may not be coverage for a loss for one reason or another, you still want to mitigate the damage. Immediately after a water damage claim of any kind is identified, the water source should be shut off. You can begin removing any standing water and contents; however, a commercial water restoration company should be called out immediately (most, if not all, have 24-hour emergency response). We recommend that all first responders know this procedure and have emergency restoration contractors’ 24-hour phone numbers available.
If you need assistance locating local water restoration contractors or have any questions regarding losses or claims, feel free to contact Director of Claims, Rick Gehlhaar, at (360) 574-9035 x106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
24/7 Emergency Service
Water, Fire, Wind – Toll Free 800-856-3333
Is this an emergency situation?
What type of property damage is it?
Has the problem been contained?
When did it happen?
What’s the extent of the damage?
What percentage of the facility has been affected?
Do you have available power?
Is standing water present?
For insurance related contract review, contact Risk Control and Underwriting Specialist, Adiah Mattern, at 360-574-9035 x100 or email@example.com. Please forward all contractual insurance requirements sections that you wish to have reviewed, plus a brief abstract of the plans or circumstances to offer context of the review. Please keep requests associated with insurance requirements only.
Adiah Mattern – is also available for:
-Contractual risk transfer training class
-Risk management resource manual development
-Webinar resources upon request & availability
- EVERFI - Sexual harassment training and certification with additional training opportunities now offered (formerly Workplace Answers).
- In2Vate – HARRP endorsed training on various employment related issues.
- My Community Workplace – Free to HARRP/AHRP members as a Munich RE covered organization. Includes training on various employment related issues. For login information, please contact Adiah Mattern.
- OHA, AWHA, PSWRC-NAHRO and PNRC-NAHRO - Additional training opportunities and information.
Property Addition Forms
If you're deleting a property, contact Torey Plummer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the address and effective date.
Bare Land Forms
If you're deleting bare land, contact Torey Plummer at email@example.com. Please provide the address and effective date.
- Certificate Request
- Claim or Incident Notice
- Vehicle Accident Reporting Form
- Chain of Evidence
- Loss Control Funding
Loss Control Bulletin Directory
- Effective Fire Safety
- Fire Protection System Inspection
- Fire Pits, Pools, Bouncy Castles and Trampolines
- FREE Fire Prevention Resources
- Vehicle Home Garaging - Sample
- Elevation Certificates
- Flood Risk Mitigation
Risk Management Directory
- PESLIC Policy
- Use of Space Agreement
- Tenant Activities Release Agreements
- Contractual Risk Transfer Requirements
- Day Care Insurance Requirements
- Service Animal Policy - Sample
- Memorandum Agreement - Sample